http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYA1-TF_6FY
This is a good "easy way" to place Google Adsense on your website. And... probably text, pics, or anything else on your website.
I only know a little html, so I love the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz thing that they teach on the video. I have previously made a mess by putting things in the wrong place and spending hours correcting it.
Of course you'll need an adsense account. They have a video on this also or you can search "how do I get a Google Adsense account". It is my understanding that you can only have one (1) adsense account, so make sure you don't already have one.
I have not downloaded http://www.NextEdit.com yet, but this looks really cool. It is supposed to be free... hope it's not a trial version? Note: I just checked this out... It is not free... only a free demo. Please check out thoroughly before signing up!!!
If you are scared, may I suggest you open a dummy blog to test some of the things I share on 'the Non-Nerd" http://www.puterneuter.blogspot.com before you use on an important website or blog.
I sure would appreciate it if you would share this link with your friends and on your social networks as I don't expect to get a google ranking since content is going to cover so many different subjects. The easy way to do this is to: copy the url at the top of the page, or copy the following... http://www.nuterpeuter.blogspot.com ...and paste on your facebook, twitter, or whatever. thanks...
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
DEDICATED TO THOSE SUCH AS MYSELF WHO KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT COMPUTERS TO BE DANGEROUS. TO THOSE WHO ARE A LITTLE ON THE NERDY SIDE, PLEASE TAKE PITTY AND EXPLAIN THINGS IN SIMPLE, DETAILED, ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
SCISSOR AND SHEARS SHARPENING MACHINES & SYSTEMS
WELCOME TO THE BLOG FOR SCISSOR SHARPENERS WHO DON'T KNOW A LOT ABOUT COMPUTERS. IF YOU ARE A SCISSOR SHARPENER AND KNOW ALOT ABOUT COMPUTERS, THEN PLEASE HELP US OUT. IF YOU WANT A GREAT SCISSOR SHARPENING MACHINE, PLEASE VISIT WWW.XZACTASHEARS.COM I REQUEST THAT COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG ARE RESTRICTED TO COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE...THANK YOU
I DO WANT TO HAVE TO EDIT PLEASE.
I DO WANT TO HAVE TO EDIT PLEASE.
No comments:
Post a Comment