SCISSOR AND SHEARS SHARPENING MACHINES & SYSTEMS

WELCOME TO THE BLOG FOR SCISSOR SHARPENERS WHO DON'T KNOW A LOT ABOUT COMPUTERS. IF YOU ARE A SCISSOR SHARPENER AND KNOW ALOT ABOUT COMPUTERS, THEN PLEASE HELP US OUT. IF YOU WANT A GREAT SCISSOR SHARPENING MACHINE, PLEASE VISIT WWW.XZACTASHEARS.COM I REQUEST THAT COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG ARE RESTRICTED TO COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE...THANK YOU
I DO WANT TO HAVE TO EDIT PLEASE.

XZACTA SHEARS ULTIMATE SCISSOR SHARPENING MACHINES & SYSTEM

http://www.xzactashears.com/





Wednesday, August 1, 2012

From Patent Pending to Patented

notice how I made the text from normal to large.... do you like it?
This just blows me away...  I don't want you to leave here please, so open a "new window" in Internet Explorer or whomever you are using...  and search....   scissor sharpening machines patents   ....
With Google...  XzactaShears.com comes up number 1....above my very best buddy ole WL.whatever....   I am pretty sure that I have never even used 'scissor sharpening machines patents" as a key phrase in any of my sites or blogs?  Oh well... to bad at least some of you don't have a link to  http://www.xzactashears.com   right now...  it's looking pretty strong with Google, Bing, Yahoo, and the rest.  Oh... here's my new hobbbbbyyyyy....  http://www.learntoplaytheguitarreviews.blogspot.com   I'm doing this for adults that don't really care about scissor sharpening, computers, making a living....  but have always wanted to learn to play the guitar.  Seriously.... this is a legitimate site that I am developing, and actually is a pilot website for some of the things that I present to you.  I don't expect to make any money of this site, but I expect to make a ton by what I learn....   and I hope I can help you do the same.

No comments: