SCISSOR AND SHEARS SHARPENING MACHINES & SYSTEMS

WELCOME TO THE BLOG FOR SCISSOR SHARPENERS WHO DON'T KNOW A LOT ABOUT COMPUTERS. IF YOU ARE A SCISSOR SHARPENER AND KNOW ALOT ABOUT COMPUTERS, THEN PLEASE HELP US OUT. IF YOU WANT A GREAT SCISSOR SHARPENING MACHINE, PLEASE VISIT WWW.XZACTASHEARS.COM I REQUEST THAT COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG ARE RESTRICTED TO COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE...THANK YOU
I DO WANT TO HAVE TO EDIT PLEASE.

XZACTA SHEARS ULTIMATE SCISSOR SHARPENING MACHINES & SYSTEM

http://www.xzactashears.com/





Monday, July 30, 2012

JING

http://www.jing.com

This is a great little "free" tool that I discovered on http://www.affilorama.com.    It's pretty simple to use.  What it does is capture any text, image, or video (up to 5 minutes) from a webpage.  Many times you only want to save a small part of a webpage.  You can do this with Jing.  Then you can save it somewhere on your computer or upload it to http://www.screencast.com  (this is free also) where it can be viewed by others of your choosing.  I haven't had time to use screencast.com much yet, but it seems pretty cool also.  We all know how receiving large pictures via email can cause your email program to slow down or even freeze up.  So screencast may be a quick easy solution.

I put a new folder on my desktop called "JING".  This is where I temporarily put all my captures.  This makes it very easy to find, move, or delete ones I no longer need.

In case you don't know how to create a new folder on your desktop,  1. right click on empty space on your desk top  2.  click on "NEW".  3.  up at the top, click on "FOLDER"  4. and a new folder will appear on the desktop of your computer.  5.  name or re-name "Jing" or whatever.  When I capture something with Jing, I save it to desktop, then drag and drop it to my Jing folder if it's something I want to keep, or if it's something I want to keep permanently,  I'll save it in documents, my pictures, or my videos, etc.

Anyhow...happy Jinging!!!http://www.jing.com

1 comment:

Sharp Matters said...

I am loving Jing and Screencast. They are sweet!