SCISSOR AND SHEARS SHARPENING MACHINES & SYSTEMS

WELCOME TO THE BLOG FOR SCISSOR SHARPENERS WHO DON'T KNOW A LOT ABOUT COMPUTERS. IF YOU ARE A SCISSOR SHARPENER AND KNOW ALOT ABOUT COMPUTERS, THEN PLEASE HELP US OUT. IF YOU WANT A GREAT SCISSOR SHARPENING MACHINE, PLEASE VISIT WWW.XZACTASHEARS.COM I REQUEST THAT COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG ARE RESTRICTED TO COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE...THANK YOU
I DO WANT TO HAVE TO EDIT PLEASE.

XZACTA SHEARS ULTIMATE SCISSOR SHARPENING MACHINES & SYSTEM

http://www.xzactashears.com/





Thursday, July 26, 2012

Affilorama

Many have expressed having lack of knnowledge concerning computers, the internet, registrars, hosting, servers, website design, and especially building a website, internet marketing, and affiliate marketing.  I've wasted many hours in pursuit of such education.  I know a little bit, but enough to know that the following link...   http://www.affilorama.com/    is now my one stop website for information concerning the above.

You can start without even registering and learn alot.  Then you can sign-up and get hours of free education.
If you are scared,  get a new gmail address just for this.  It won't cost you a dime.  I'm talking hours of tutorials and many, many videos.  It will take you sometime to go thru all the freebees.  I learned a lot of valuable stuff just today concerning website design, affiliate marketing, and even a couple of cool things about email that I didn't know.  Of course there are offers on there that you "may" want to pay for, but you don't have to.  I haven't come across anything on Affilorama that was objectionable or offensive to me yet.  Believe me, I'll let you know if I do.

As of now, I do plan on signing up with one of their paid accounts once I've gone thru the free stuff.  There seems to a big bang for my buck with Affilorama.  At present time I have no affiliate marketing relationship with Affilorama, but I sure would like to in the future.  I am impressed.

I am writing this mainly to those who purchased the Xzacta Shears Ultimate Scissor System, http://www.xzactashears.com/ .  but this blog is public for anyone to read and post on.  I just ask that you keep it related to computers, internet marketing, website building please or I will delete your post.  If you are advanced, please try to keep it simple for us "non-nerds".... thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please post or comment concerning your experience with http://www.affilorama. com and their wonderful free internet marketing training.